Below you can find some technical information for renting a car via Gomega.
- If you are a driver under the age of 23 and over 75, please contact our email email@example.com .
- For the aggreement you should have with you valid travel documents like your driving license and identification card or passport.
- Your driving license should have been issued at least one year before the car hire.
- You can select a small, a medium, a big car or even a van. We, also, offer cars with different transmission. Select manual or auto transmission depending on your needs.
- Please provide us a valid telephone number so that we can contact you before the car delivery and return.
- In case there is a flight change, or change in the driver’s data or phone numbers, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open your confirmation e-mail and make sure you have read all the instructions carefully so we can serve you the best we can when you arrive.
- If you wish to have the car delivered or return it to a different place to the options available, please contact us at email@example.com.
- When you return the vehicle, a cleaning check will be made. In case you have chosen the basic insurance, car must be clean so we can check it for damages.
- If you wish to select equipment, such as baby seats, GPS e.t.c. Gomega will be happy to help you while delivering the car too. Bear in mind that in full season there might be low availability so contact us via e-mail, beforehand, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To start the vehicle, most of the times, you need to press the clutch. Please turn the key, first, to the necessary checking position!
- We follow the fair fuel policy, meaning that the fuel when you return the car must be at the same level as when it was delivered to you e.g. if it was half full, it must be returned half full, as well.
- Finally, in case of a damage or incident you can call us 24/7 on 00306937141800 and 00306972323286 we will be more than happy to serve you.
You can also read our rental policy here.